Subject: [Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss now 75mm Summarit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:57:48 +0200

Everything Geoff writes is correct. I bought his Elmarit 90 and it is a fine
lens, but on the M8 I simply prefer the 75mm focal length.

As for relative sharpness, it seems to me that the 75 is just a bit sharper,
but then again I do not do lens tests and the 90 is plenty sharp too.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu