Subject: [Leica] Friday FS, no, WTB: Sell me your Cokin?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:15:58 -0400

Look, I know you have some Cokin filters sitting on top of a pile of 70s
porno mags... wait,  those are 70s Cokin catalogs based on the bare breast
count...

I am basically looking for two things.  One is a very normal cluster of
items:

1.      A P120 grad filter (or a glass ND grad)
2.      62, 67, 72, and 77mm P rings
3.      Wideangle P filter holder (#400)

The other is outlandish 70s-style special effects filters (and the cheaper
the better), like

A055-59 Stars
A124-125 Tobacco
A150-151 Grad fogs
A185-189 Zoom
A203-204 Multi-Images
A209 Multi-Parallel
A217 Super Speed
A219 Prisme
A220 Mirage

And if I haven't listed what you have, let me know what you want to unload.

Thanks!
Dante

NO ARCHIVE