Subject: [Leica] Wyoming Travel Diary
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:41:34 -0400

2010-04-05-13:59:56 Kyle Cassidy:
> Eighty pages of photos and journal entries from the great middle of
> America.
>
>     http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2009/wyoming-6-general-1.pdf
>
> Warning: Contains cowboys, Indians, buffalo, pirates, moose, secret rooms,
> friends & strangers, plus the biggest storm cloud you've likely ever seen.

This was in a clump of messages I'd skipped reading becuse I was busy,
and just caught up with.

Fan-freakin'-tastic, is all I can say.  You manage to give a flavor of
the place, even while stamping it all with your own aesthetic.

And I still love the PDF presentation.  The only thing I sometimes
found myself wishing for (while reading it on a nice big 30-inch
screen) was for the things meant to be spread across facing pages to
be pasted into a single wide page.  Which wouldn't print as hoped, but
would view nicely.

 -Jeff