Subject: [Leica] WTB : Leica 21mm f2.8 ASPH in silver (UK)
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:40:40 +0800

What Import Duties?

I have been selling photo equipment to the UK for over ten years and none of
my customers has ever had to pay import duties or VAT.

I am sure fellow UK LUGger Jem Kime can confirm.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] WTB : Leica 21mm f2.8 ASPH in silver (UK))
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] WTB : Leica 21mm f2.8 ASPH in silver (UK))