Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF 35mm lux ASPH bouquet
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:15:20 -0400

>> Beautiful, refreshing and relaxing, George.
>> Thanks for sharing,
>> Marc

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust
the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder,
we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it
to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft
blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner