Subject: [Leica] web guru
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:30:27 -0600

Hi Dante....

The first question is what has changed since the last time you uploaded
things.

But I would start by looking at the html of the uploaded page to see what
the img src addresses are....   looking at the complete path and especially
the syntax to see if it is exactly the same as where the files are located.

Sometimes it is an issue with whether the images and text are supposed to be
in the same folders or in different ones...

Sometimes an extra folder (like public_html) will appear in the path that
shouldn't be there and that will make things dissappear...

If you send me a page link... I can look at it further

Duane