Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:38:48 -0400

it's not pictures that are filling my time

it's two kids graduating, FAFSA & taxes, one kid playing on the high school
soccer team, and a real job that has me on the road some this time of year.

only a small part of camera time is spent making money these days

i'm having a ball, and not dreading an empty nest

ric

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric))