Subject: [Leica] G1 - NYC - Vince's
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:03:19 -0400

Actually I suspect I mispoke. One "calibrates" a monitor to a printer, yes?
But I don't have a printer. So I have it set on color custom and fiddled
with the RGB settings to get something I liked, about halfway between
neutral and cool. But it's not calibrated to something outside itself as a
measure.

it's a great monitor by the way: Dell S2209W 20.5" or 21" I can't remember
and don't have the paperwork nearby now. But the size and clarity and colors
are blowing my mind dude.

Vince