Subject: [Leica] Similar images, M3 and M8
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:26:03 +0900

As Larry Z wrote, there isn't much difference between the two images
of my friend's son.  The film photo has redder skin tones than would
be preferred in a portrait because it was taken on
E100VS, and I think the VS stands for very saturated.  That aside, I
prefer the film image, but part of the reason is that the film image
happened to be better composed.  Another reason,
however, is that although the lighting was the same, the film image
shows the light as more lucent than the sensor-taken image does.