Subject: [Leica] Three From the Cape
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:55:47 -0400

I think the first one is the stronger one myself.  I have an alternate for
the second with a figure in it that might be more interesting.   What caught
my eye for the second was the light on the water in contrast to the clouds
and land but it doesn't come through a strongly as I first thought it might.

Regards,

Dick