Subject: [Leica] Broken Leicas
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:04:03 -0700

Jeffery,

The original one that you bought was a new one, correct?  If this is the
case, it should be a Dead-On-Arrival.

In this case, you should received a brand new Dell laptop.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Broken Leicas)
Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Broken Leicas)