Subject: [Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of yourchoice?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:33:32 -0700

$1700 now? I bought mine for $1300.... I think good film scanner prices are
going up!!!

I still shoot film, but the major problems are these (generalization of
course, YMMV):

- color film is not as good as color digital. Unless you are shooting medium
format and up etc.
- B&W film is good! Nothing beats Tri-X than real Tri-X. But then you get
dust problems....

I am keeping my XPan and my 8000 has the XPan film holder, but other than
that, I suspect the film Leica will not get much uses...