Subject: [Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of yourchoice?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:38:32 -0500

On 4/20/2010 6:19 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> I believe that Nikon has discontinued all of its scanners, so if you plan
> get one.......
> Last time I looked their software would not work with Windows 7 either,
> with
> no plans for a new version. Naturally you can use other scanning software
> such as VueScan.
> YSMMV
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

The problem is that Nikon does not have a driver for Windows 7, but I
made one for my 4000 ED that works fine.  If I ever use it again.  My
copy of Silverfast for my LF scanner does not work with Windows 7 though
it may in the virtual XP machine  - for some reason I can't bring myself
to upgrade that either.

Ken

In reply to: Message from wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net) ([Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of yourchoice?)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of yourchoice?)