Subject: [Leica] IMGs: a large format photographer
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:25:55 -0700

On one of my frequent walks along the Coastal Trail, today I encountered
that rarest of species, a large format photographer; he had come to make an
image of the Golden Gate Bridge and a big cloud (on Tri-X, of course). He
asked me what lens I would use; I said, "one half normal" and he agreed. He
invited me to view his composition on the ground glass. Remembering what a
pleasure LF landscape work used to be made my day.

3 images begin at
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/album61/L100091527.jpg.html  or
http://tinyurl.com/y2zk9jq  .

Leica M8, Summicron 35mm.