Subject: [Leica] Anyone want a 100mm Macro Elmar f4 for BELLOW?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:06:32 -0500

I know it's early for FFS but KEH just shipped me the 100 f4
Macro-Elmar I ordered (if you remember the thread OT: Opinions on
Leica R 100 F4 Macro Elmar 3-Cam) and it turned out to be the BELLOWS
version. Their bad. I don't even have a bellows. They're sending me a
FEDEX return label their cost. The lens comes with the 1:1 adapter and
is in my opinion in MINT condition even though they rated it UG. If
anybody wants it my cost was only $334.29 with shipping! Let me know
quickly or I'll returrn it tomorrow.

Jim Laiird

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Anyone want a 100mm Macro Elmar f4 for BELLOW?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Anyone want a 100mm Macro Elmar f4 for BELLOW?)