Subject: [Leica] FS: 80-200mm f/4 Vario-Elmar-R, Mint+
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:42:26 -0400

Still looking for a new home for my very-lightly used Leica 80-200mm
f/4 Vario-Elmar-R.  Lens is absolutely "as new". Tremendously sharp
and contrasty. Works very well on a Canon body with a Leica-R-to-EOS
adapter (Fotodiox adapter included in sale). Photos of the lens and by
the lens available on request. Comes with caps, box, pouch case, and
EOS adapter. $925 shipped/insured (CONUS). Please note that I do not
accept Paypal. Money order, bank check, or personal check will work as
would a face-to-face transaction in New York City.

Dave F.