Subject: [Leica] b&w conversions
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:42:33 +0200

Ken,

Both look great on my monitor, I'm also concerned by this question and
the questions you posted yesterday. I've never tried a calibration
system as Spyder 3 because I'm not sure that this would the perfect
solution, IMO do a print on a proffessional lab and adjust the values
after can help better.

On these posted I like more the second one, at least on my monitor,
the first seems a little bit dark, I have reduced very much the
brightness of my iMac monitor, maybe this is the reason why the first
one seems to me that it need a little more brightness..., but I'm not
sure, my monitor is neither exactly calibrated.

Saludos
Lluis

El 23/04/2010, a las 23:28, Ken Carney escribi?: