Subject: [Leica] "the beautiful faces of dementia"
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:58:32 -0400

Exactly what I expected from you, Steve.  Wonderful photos made with a true
understanding of and empathy for the subjects.  I look forward to more from
you on this very important, all too common and overlooked condition.  You
are in the right place at the right time to draw attention to the need for
more research.  Go for it.

My best wishes for your family, too.

Tina