Subject: [Leica] ANZAC day
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:39:01 +0200

Well done, Geoff. I always was particularly moved when seeing AU and NZ
graves at Arnhem, a place I visited every year when I lived in the
Netherlands. I mean, European and British graves is what you expect, but to
see people who came from the other side of the world to help liberate us and
made the ultimate sacrifice is very poignant indeed.

Cheers,
nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain