Subject: [Leica] Better Homes and Gardens + off topic question.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:10:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Guys,
(guys here doesn't not mean the ones referred to by Tina ;-)   )

I never meant to start a war on the subject...
I had looked it up in various dictionaries, and on the net, but simply
wanted to check how it is currently consttrued by English (native) speakers
the world over.

So thanks for your various insightful inputs.
Shall we close the lids? :-(
TIA

Sorry Jim for spoiling your thread.

Bien amicalement ? tous.
Philippe,

Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - En savoir plus

Message du : 25/04/2010