Subject: [Leica] Tram 3 panel pano
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:40:58 +0800

> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:10:20 +0100
> From: "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Tram 3 panel pano
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> "Charlie Chan" <topoxforddoc at btinternet.com> wrote
>> cheap as chips. Oh and the HK MTR is the only subway system I've
>> been on,
>> where you can talk on your cellphone >underground whilst moving on
>> the
>> train.
>

> At this stage, my paper reading is in ruins and I'm contorting with
> unresolved curiosity. I shall not go to Hong Kong.....

Hi Douglas,
If you change your mind and come we'll show you a good time, as
several Luggers can attest!
No one I know is neutral about Hong Kong. Either you love the hustle
and bustle - the noise,
the activity, the joie de vive of the people - Hong Kong is Manhattan
without guns.
Or you detest the place, the noise, the dirt, the pollution, the
expense, the crowding.
And you leave.
We have lived in Hong Kong three times - first in the early 1970's,
then the mid 1980's
and this time we have been here for 17 years and counting. So I guess
we like it.
Cheers
Howard