Subject: [Leica] Cigarette break
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:31:23 -0400

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/2010030519.jpg.html
> MP, Sumicron Rigid, TX
>
> Thanks ...
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis

Whether in the darkroom or computer, I would "heavily" darken the road
under the car, so the hand holding the fag becomes more obvious. It is set
against the dark of the taxi, so it should be possible to "bring it out".
The alternative would have been to have the hand against the light road
;-) I would also crop out the road a little to help. The darkened road
will not look "wrong" if the tarmac behind the left hand guy is cropped or
also darkened.

Cheers

Alastair