Subject: [Leica] Underwaster Housing for M8/9????
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:26:29 +0930

I enquired about this a while ago.  The long delivery time I was
quoted suggested it is made-to-order by a third party, but I am not
sure.  I could have a custom housing made faster and much cheaper, so
I went that route.  I don't use my Ms underwater (although I have),
but I do use them in places where they could easily get splashed or
otherwise drowned.  I'd forgotten all about it until now.

Marty