Subject: [Leica] Semetko at Camera Obscura
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:03:49 -0700

Ernie, thanks for risking your patients' lives and coming to the show!
But as I believe Bill said, "Hey, that's what they make the paddles
for!:)
Seriously, I want to thank everyone for their well wishes on the
opening. It was a very fun night and it was great to actually meet
Ernie and Bill Nelsch and his daughter. And thanks to you both for
providing some shots of the evening. I had my camera but was so busy
talking I think I took one shot! There was also another member of the
LUG who attended and I feel terrible because I interrupted my talk
with him to catch someone  before they left and then I lost him, and I
can't for the life of me remember his name. I apologize, whoever you
are!
Again, thanks to all who offered congratulations on the show. I'm
always and amazed and thankful for the support and camaraderie of the
LUG!:)
Cheers,
Craig

Yes I left sick and dying patients to go to the opening of Craig's
show -
 > it was more of a commando raid - get in, meet him and then only
limited
 > time to drool over some amazing photography.  Fortunately the show
goes
 > till June 5th at the Camera Obscura in Denver
 >
 > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Charcot/gallery/
 >
 > I only had a crappy point and shoot so I apologize for the lack of
quality.

 > ernie
Craig,

Wonderful show!  And a good turnout despite the moisture and I was
glad that
Ernie was able to jump start his patients and be able to make it.  It
really
is fun to see the actual prints of many of the images that I've seen
online.
http://photobynelsch.smugmug.com/gallery/11942323_8WdiH#845804109_CByho

Bill in Denver

Replies: Reply from john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel) ([Leica] Semetko at Camera Obscura)