Subject: [Leica] Semetko at Camera Obscura Gallery
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:42:48 -0700

Thanks, Alastair and Helen!

Wish you could've been there too, but I guess you can only abandon so
many sick and dying at a time;))

Cheers,

Craig (who's starting to worry his photographic legacy will be a guy
taking a whiz in a toilet:))

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Semetko at Camera Obscura Gallery)