Subject: [Leica] Monday!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:14:20 -0400

LUG:

Well, this week could have started out better.  First my old laptop that I
take back and forth died with no warning.  It won't even come on.
Then, on the way to the farm this morning, we were hit from behind by an SUV
that couldn't stop and drove us into a dump truck stopped in front of us.
 My car was sandwiched in between and pretty much totaled.
Next, my Drobo with 4T of photos on it started flashing and saying that the
hard drives needed to be formatted before they could be used.

However.....
Nobody was hurt in the wreck, even though there was another wreck when
people stopped to gawk at the first one.  We only have a little whiplash.
 The kid who hit us has good insurance.
All of my files are backed up.  It will just take awhile to move them
around.

Tonight I'm having dinner with Michael Pollan and Larry the Cable Guy.
 Maybe the week will get better!!!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP'