Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 memory card question
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:06:28 -0700

At 4:44 PM -0400 4/26/10, joeaksa at attglobal.net wrote:
>Hope that someone on the list can answer a Digilux 2 question. Have looked
>on
>the internet all over the place and cannot find an answer.
>
>What is the max size of SD memory card that the Digilux 2 will accept? I
>have tried
>to use a 8-16 gig card in the camera with no success. Find out now that
>there are
>several different styles of SD cards but also was wondering if 4 meg card
>that I
>now have in the camera is the largest that it will shake hands with?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joe A
>Phoenix

I'm not sure, but I think the Digilux 2 won't work with SD HD cards.
So yes, in that case only cards up to 4Gb can be used.

You can check and see if your 4Gb card is labelled 'SD HD'. 4Gb cards
came in both regular and HD versions. All cards I know of that are
larger than 4Gb are HD, and all cards smaller than 4Gb are non-HD.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com