Subject: [Leica] Semetko at Camera Obscura
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:16:00 -0700

Yes! Of course, John! Now I remember. Thanks for sounding out, John.
And I'm sorry our talk was cut short--I was being pulled every which
way and lost track of a lot of conversations. The whole evening was
constant "conversasus interruptus." And we all know how frustrating
that is:)

Really glad you made it and I wish we had had a chance to speak a
little longer. Next time!

Thanks,

Craig