Subject: [Leica] Hey, were there alternative uses for the 100mm Focotar-II lens, like on a Visoflex with bellows?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:46:53 +0930

It fits on an Aristophot with an adaptor, but I don't know if it
covers the full 70 mm frame that most Aristophots were set up to use,
at the close focus distances that an Aristophot is used at.

The 100 mm Focotar was great it its day, but there have been much
better similar lenses since, like the Apo El Nikkors.

Marty