Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:41:47 -0400

Lest you non-Canadians imagine that we Up North are simply crowing
needlessly & patriotically about Kindermann Canada's Leica Service, rest
assured: Canada's authorized Leica service station remains today Best In The
World, under the tutelage of Gerry Smith and Co.

I daresay no one who has used this service has a complaint to relate. This
despite many changes in Leica agencies serving Canada, home of Midland.

The work is almost always better than expected and delays are very
reasonable.

Tell Kindermann to be good to Gerry! May he live long, healthy & happy.

Emanuel