Subject: [Leica] LR question - Adobe or Camera standard profile
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:16:54 -0400

Vince -

I cannot imagine using the jpeg function for any reason.  You throw away all
information except what might be preserved by the jpeg function.  It's like
working from a drugstore print instead of working from a negative.  The
drugstore print has everything already decided for you and you can't change
it.  The negative includes all possibilities.  ALWAYS SHOOT RAW.  No
exceptions.  If you ever shoot anything except raw, you will regret it.

Tina