Subject: [Leica] FS: Tiltall, R lenses, fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:17:52 -0400 (EDT)

FS: (selling for a friend) Uniphot Tiltall tripod, good working condition,
moderate finish wear, legs are padded with pipe insulation.  Legs can be
unscrewed to use as a monopod, handles can be stowed inside center column
for compact travel, center column may be reversed, retractable 'spike' feet.
 US$65 plus shipping.

FS: 35mm Elmarit-R, late version (E55), 3-cam with both caps, light finish
wear.  US$350 plus shipping

FS: 50mm Summilux-R, E55, was 3rd cam, converted to 3-cam last year by DAG.
Both caps.  US$750 plus shipping.

FS: 90mm Summicron-R, significant finish wear, clean glass, works great, was
2-cam converted to 3-cam by E. Leitz NY in about 1980.  Includes
54mm-to-55mm filter step-up ring, Leica rear cap, generic front cap.  US$475
plus shipping.

FS: Fine prints - many of my photographs are available as fine prints on
premium RA4 chromogenic paper.  See 'em here:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/about

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net.  I will
have sporadic computer access until Sunday afternoon so I might not be able
to respond quickly.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com