Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Concrete Ballet
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:13:34 -0400

I love your photo, Tarek.  When we work on houses in Honduras, we mix
concrete on the ground and there's definitely no laser involved!  We usually
end up with lots of chicken, dog, and kid prints, too!  I was amazed at the
technology that is available now.

Our house might be finished in 10 years - if we live that long!  Tom is
doing all of the finish work himself.  He's very good, but he's very slow.

Tina

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Tarek Charara <tcharara at mac.com> wrote:

> Tina, I'm amazed at what they can do these days! Moving a complete house
> then building a basement underneath... I find it incredible. So is the
> concrete ballet with laser beam leveling... Here's a picture of a little
> girl doing the same <http://bit.ly/cGqTCk> without the laser beam...
>
> When will your house be finished?
>
> All the best from the south of France!
>
> Tarek