Subject: [Leica] trois fleurs a vendredi
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 00:57:17 -0400

I recently picked up, cheap, a Nikon AF-S 18-70mm lens and, a little before
that, an AF-S 35mm f1.8 and an AF 70-210mm D; and together the three have
made me fall back in love with my Nikon D40x.  So I used the latter and the
big lens this week for Friday flowers:

A purple rhododendron in black & white:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/Friday+Flowers/purple+rhododendrun+in+b_w+06.jpg.html

and two red azaleas, the second a little battle scarred but still standing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/Friday+Flowers/red+and+white+azalea+04.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/Friday+Flowers/red+and+white+azalea+02.jpg.html

Critiques and comments and pointers all welcome. Thanks for looking.

Vince