Subject: [Leica] Some Underwater Work
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:42:07 +0200

Wendy,

Beautiful creatures and beautiful pictures.
I've been diving in Lembeh Strait with my wife, some years ago... The best
muck dive we ever did.
Hope to come back someday !
Thanks for bring back these memories with so fine photos.
My very best regards,
Marc

Replies: Reply from thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] Some Underwater Work)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Some Underwater Work)