Subject: [Leica] [img] it's easy - first, find something interesting, then take an interesting photo of it ...
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:57:19 -0400

In conversation I'd discovered that Jon was a notorious hip-hop dancer who
could perform acts of unusual physical prowess reserved for dancers and
athletes. So I spent an hour or so yesterday photographing dancers and came
up with what I think is really one of the niftiest photos I've taken in a
while. Leica d700 12mm  off camera flash held by Portia.

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/594472.html

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] [img] it's easy - first, find something interesting, then take an interesting photo of it ...)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [img] it's easy - first, find something interesting, then take an interesting photo of it ...)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] [img] it's easy - first, find something interesting, then take an interesting photo of it ...)