Subject: [Leica] Leica posts firmware update for S2 digital camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 00:40:55 -0400

Leica posts firmware update for S2 digital camera is a big item on dpreview
just now and I was a bit amused by that.
@ $22,995.00 new at B&H how many people are plugging their computers right
now into their computers and hoping for a higher shudder speed or smoother
raw files? Twenty seven?
A bit more than that of course but I'm curious if any one knows if Leica is
saying how many people they've put this handy camera into their hands?
We have one on the lug I think. Finds it handy for happy snaps it looks
like.
But how many people in the US? NY? The island of Fiji?
Inquiring Rabs' want to know.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

23 / 7  = 3.2 M9's per S2
So you could by three and have a wide, normal, and telle on each body.
OR
Use your S2

A Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH  for $ 4,495.00.

And I though I'd have to spend 5 grand to get one.