Subject: [Leica] "the sweet faces of dementia"
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:26:57 -0700

Steve,

"Fusakokim" is a lovely image, beautifully executed.

Thanks for sharing,

Oliver

PS I have known a number of persons - some younger than I - who had to be
placed in a secure residential facility because they were prone to wandering
off by themselves. One of my former neighbors in Sonoma County got up in the
middle of the night while his wife of many years was sound asleep, took the
keys to the car from her purse (he had not had a license for several years),
drove to the house in San Francisco where he had lived as a child, and
attempted to gain entry. Along the way he bumped into a few things but never
mind that. You can imagine how upsetting this was to everyone affected
except the traveler.