Subject: [Leica] IMG: LHSA Spring Shoot Savannah
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 01:25:35 -0400

Just hit your post in a catchup sweep.  There are several photos here
which I dig mightily (definitely including, but not limited to, a couple
of the ones from the fort with the uncoated Elmar).

2010-04-19-14:05:32 Chris Williams:

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: LHSA Spring Shoot Savannah)