Subject: [Leica] Marks week 18 - Port Quin panorama
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 20:46:29 +0100

Thanks Phillippe,

It's a minor irritation rather than a big deal.  Having looked at the
'finished' panorama, it looks as if a single panel is slightly higher
than the others, leading to a slight 'sawtooth' on the horizon.
When I have read a few tutorials on Hugin, I'm sure it will be something
that I can fix fairly easily.

I'm hoping to take a trip out to some bluebell woods later on this week
and I'm already wondering if a panorama may work there...

All the best

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts