Subject: [Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 14:51:30 -0500

I've just started using Nikon Scan and Vuescan and I'm having trouble
getting  good scans of Kodachrome with Vuescan. All the scans have a
blue overcast like they need a skylight filter. The slides LOOK normal
on a light box or projected. Anyone know a recipe for scanning
Kodachrome with Vuescan with a Coolscan 4000ED? Maybe Vuescan doesn't
like the 4000? Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Laird

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome)