Subject: [Leica] Scanner Saturday?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 19:02:12 -0400

> Just fired up my 'new' Coolscan 4000ED last night and tried scanning
> some old Kodachromes for practice. I like this one. I'ts a picture of
> our quarter horse 'Al' who is now 28 years old. He was 1 or 2 days old
> when I snapped the shutter on my Nikon FA (I think). Cute, isn't he?
> That's my wife next to him who was also 1 or 2 days old;-)
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/digiratidoc/Friday/Baby-Al-Scan.jpg.html>
>
>  Comments and criticism welcome.
>
> Jim Laird>

That's  perfect on my monitor. Right on the money. Looks like Kodachrome.
Looks like you shot it with a LS-4000!:)
Wish there was some way the thing could be traced all the way back.
But I suspect if we looked real hard at the grain structure we'd never find
which f stop and camera we used for all those shots.

And nice shot!
I like horses. Especially small ones. Nice composition.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] Scanner Saturday?)