Subject: [Leica] Se?orita
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:59:01 +0200

Hi Oliver,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I've just commented to
Peter my point of view about cropping, and that I was not convinced,
"I think that's important too show the environment to understand the
context, IMO only she I think not makes the picture"

Even so I want do a trial and if I like it I'll post to submit to your
opinions, thanks so much again!

Saludos
Lluis

El 10/05/2010, a las 15:21, Oliver Bryk escribi?: