Subject: [Leica] Another Kodachrome
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:52:25 -0500

Ernie,

I just checked and I've still got eight rolls of Kodachrome 25 in the
freezer. Bought them right before it was discontinued. They're dated
February 2002. I think I might thaw out a roll, load it in my F100 and
try it out. I'll have to make every shot count, but it should be fun.
I think they still develop it in Parsons, KS which is actually not far
away from me.

Jim