Subject: [Leica] Another Kodachrome
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:10:00 -0400

> I believe that place discontinued in Dec 09 doing Kodachrome. -- Nope just
> checked -- Dwayne's right? -- they discontinued selling it, last roll or
> whatever. Presumably they still process it.
>
> Anyway on my monitor the pic has mucho blue fringing around the trees and
> too much blue in general and her skin is -- a the same time, and
> contradictorily -- too warm and saturated in color, so that the total
> effect
> is as if she'd been pasted on over the older un-red photo.  That's my
> monitor.
>
> It's a great picture though, beneath these difficulties. I love her boots
> and jeans.
>
> Vince

Looks that way on mine to.
What comes out of the scanner is not the finished result.
You tweak it in photo hop. Sometimes you more than tweak it in Photoshop.

And you can scan it to raw so all you do it tweak it in Photoshop.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] Another Kodachrome)