Subject: [Leica] An intruder....................................
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:44:31 -0400

> Thanks to Henning for letting me have one of his?"weapons" so that I?can
> capture an intruder into my garden today.?This is how it looks:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/joe+leung/5D+089.JPG.html
>
> c &?c welcome
> ?
> Joe Leung

Macro shooting like this  is not  a good opportunity to shoot wide open
which assume you're doing though it doesn't say as you seem to have a
millimeter depth of field back and forth at your 1/6320 sec shudder speed on
your ubiquitous but enviable 5D. Though on my monitor its only 2D.
I click on the thing and it gets stupendously big its so nice to really see
a picture and the guys head is soft - part of his body is sharper. Perhaps
you could select his (or her) head and unsharp it just a bit more than the
rest of the picture. That said the whole picture looks like its not been un
sharpened enough or at all. I suspect at all.

I'm envious of your tight sharp smooth grain pattern at iso 1600.
My results with my older 1.5 crop Nikons are about 3 times worse.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung) ([Leica] An intruder....................................)