Subject: [Leica] OT: Acer Aspire One with CS4 vs Capture NX 2
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:52:48 +0100

Capture NX2 is a very difficult program to get to grips with in my opinion
(and most others feel the same) especially if you have any reasonable volume
to handle as it is VERY slow and not very ituitive. And Abobe CS5 is already
available for download and purchase. I know which way I would jump.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)