Subject: [Leica] An intruder....................................
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:40:15 -0400

> Hi, Mark,
>
> It?was the 1st time I handle the camera with a 55/3.5 Micro-Nikkor non-Ai
> lens.?I?was?trying to foucus on the head but?the?strong spring breeze and
> my
> aging hands obviously didn't help, despite the high shutter?speed.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to view and comment.
>
> BTW, it's been a long time since I last met you at the Abrahamsson's.
> It?must
> have been?6-7 years ago.
>
> Best regards,
> ?
> Joe Leung
> Vancouver, B.C.

I also often use the  55/3.5 Micro-Nikkor non-Ai lens I have it right here.
Not the 2.8  but the 3.5 like yours.
Much easier to focus than the 60 AF which needs to be in AF as you have a
hard time focusing it manually.
A gorgeous lens. But I'm going to try to have my glass cleaned.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner