Subject: [Leica] FF Flowers in the trees
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 05:36:25 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/100410_182656.jpg.html
Central Park west in the background there in the bokeh.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/100410_183028.jpg.html
Flowers in the trees:
When you can't decide between running your vertical or your horizontal just
merge them in CS4 or whatever number you have and get both.
I uncheck the blend button which is on of course by default as I like it to
not be perfect. But have a line. I like how they don't quite match up. To me
in a way its boring when they do.

Both shot with the pre VR 18-55mm Nikkor kit lens in 1.5 crop format.
Both blazingly accurately rendered at f9 and be there.
At least at these magnifications.
Its odd at one point shooting with a Leica lens which took me a year to save
up for  and then do seemingly ok with a lens which would not buy me a
replacement lens hood for my 21 ASPH Elmarit. Which I need.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] FF Flowers in the trees)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] FF Flowers in the trees)