Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/5/2010: work breakdown structure
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:15:06 +0200

I had the same stupid prejudice once too...until I started working in
Seville in 2003 and discovered that my Spanish colleagues worked harder and
more hours than the people back home in the Dutch office. The same is true
of most people who work in shops and all manner of services here. Of all the
places I have lived, this is the only one where you can go and arrange
insurance at 8 p.m.

Thanks for looking, anyway :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman